· Name: Oscar Daniel Máynez Navarro.
· Nickname: Máynez.
· Age: 19 years.
· Birthday: July 6.
· Hometown: Puebla, Puebla.
· Graduated from: Instituto D’ámicis. (Puebla, Puebla)
Because I’m very interesting in science, such as chemistry and physics. I wanted to study both of them at the same time, but I couldn’t, so I heard there is a career that combines them with math, and I decided to study it.
· What did you want to study before now?
One of these: Chemistry, physics, mathematics, medicine, architecture, gastronomy, philosophy, mecatronics or tourism.
· Did you already know where?
Yes. Universidad Anahuac.
· What do you professionally expect when you finish your career?
Have learned the necessary to give something to the world. Our job is very hard.
· Do you know which study and work field you prefer?
Yes. The Chemistry area.
· Which are your hobbies?
Videogames, watch TV, talk with my friends and hangout with them, meet new people, listen Japanese music and write.
· You like to write. Do you have a special style?
Well, since I was in 7th grade I started to think about a tail, but I wasn’t until this year that I started to write it. It’s called: “Soul spell”, it’s kind of “The Lord of the rings”, but with a different point of view. There are 12 chapters and I’m in the 4th one. In some more time, you would read it.
· What’s the thing you like the most?
Pizza, hamburger, and of course I love all Mexican food tacos, memelas and “kekas” (except for “chiles en nogada”).
· What’s the thing you are afraid of?
I am afraid of loosing a special person for me, such my parents or siblings. There is another thing I do not want: To finish my career and don’t find work.
· What do you think about the career during these months?
I would say is a few difficult. I do not understand to much Dr. Méndez class, I prefer it in english.
· Have you been amazed for a Nanotechnological advance?
Yes. The smart materials. There is a glass sphere which melts in the atmosphere and cloth.
· I know you aren’t out of your house, but what would you miss?
My room and family.
· Books of interest?
Harry Potter and Engines of Creation, from Drexler (I just read a part of it).
· Which are your goals?
Learn japanese, visit Japan, play harp and flute, and finish my book.
· Do you have a message for the rest of the class?
Yes. We will be together for a long time and we will be almost brothers. Let’s have good relationships between us.
· Do you have something you want to share with us?
Well, my e-mail and phone number. I would like to get closer to you.
My phone: 2229547886. At my house: 2280230. My e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org